View Single Post
Old 12-14-2003, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tankandmaddie
One of my favorite parts of Shania's performance was when she sang "she praises the lord" and she shaped her hands as if she were praying. She always adds little things like that.

tankandmaddie

You are very right tankandmaddie! Shania Twain is the consumate expert when it comes to body language and music expression! Shania Twain certainly has the looks also! The only place that she is lacking is public speaking ability! Shania would do well to develop that ability and lose her shyness when it comes to public speaking! That as I see is her only and real problem! Shania Twain is a great organizer and a workaholic! She is also a great marketing campaigner...This as I see is her only failing and it has caught up with her once again...But she is okay for most part...Shania Twain I am sure will survive this faux pas! in the USA...Shania Twain really needs to be a clever public speaker as well...It is what I call thinking on your feet...Shania Twain I know can to do it! She just has to put some mental effort in that direction...

Benjamin