View Single Post
Old 11-03-2004, 02:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to shaniawarrior Send a message via Yahoo to shaniawarrior
OMG GUYS!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!! I thought of you guys *allllllllllll* day yesterday!! Even my boss & professors actually told me, "You *really* would like to be somewhere else right now, wouldn't you?" Gee, you can't tell that Timmins is all I've talked about for the last week or anything.

DAX, CONGRATULATIONS to you for the comments you got from *Shania* about your cartoons!!!!! That is freaken awesome!!!!

Debbie, I'm *so* glad to hear that Shania recognized your cross-stitch! You go girl!!!!

Thanks to EVERYONE for all the posts & awesome pictures!! Although I have to say...you camped out in cars?!?! If I were there, we'd all be camping *outside* & doing a lil' Shania hoe-down to keep warm all night while releasing our hyperness to the world!!! LOL!! I am *so* happy for all of you that were able to go (but at the same time, so very jealous )!! It does not surprise me one bit that it snowed there, especially on a Shania event. LOL Just awesome stuff guys, congrats on the wonderful experiences!!! I just hope next time school doesn't prevent me from making such a fun occassion!!

A HYPER Shania fan,
Desiree

"I'm a vegetarian, Brad. I eat TOFU TUNA!! *slap*" ~Shania in "I Heart Huckabees"