View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 09:47 AM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

Just thought I would share a revelation. Yeah, I've played the album before, but as I was doing some housework this morning while Terry was picking up two our grandkids, I had an awakening of sorts. That is, in listening to the album today I took away something I hadn't really experienced in the past. I realized that not just the songs we are hearing on media are great, the whole album is great. I dawned on me that gee, no Mutt involved and still these are all great songs for different reasons. I absolutely love Swingin' as well as Soldier. But Where Do You Think You Are Going for example is truly an awesome bit of writing as is We Got Some They Don't. More than likely these last two won't get much publicity, I know and I imagine we know they are great songs for different reasons. Granted the largest number of songs are more pop, but no problem for me. All I can add to this is that I am extremely pleased with Shania's efforts on NOW.

Steve