View Single Post
Old 01-05-2003, 12:40 PM

OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those thinking that the Shania bashers are going to point out that she lip sinks at the Superbowl [ which every one does,anyway,just like ,The GREY CUP ]. I think they are going to wonder why a Canadian is doing this major U.S. event. I think if a Canadian ,Celine Dion, is singing "America The Beautiful" it is only fair, [if that happens]. I don't think ,Celine, was bumbed. Celine did sing the ,Oylimpic song at, Atlanta Oylimpics.Our 2 countries have a great friendship and I have no problem with with this. After Sept,11th both our countries were effected greatly and we tried to help eachother.There is nothing wrong with celebrating this friendship.Shanias songs are "up"lifting and Celine can certainly sing, [if she is singing].I am glad, The Dixie Chicks, are singing the U.S. anthem.That is a most important song to every one in the U.S., as it should be.They will do a great job.
I am glad she did, The GREY CUP.I think the people in ,CANADA, would have been mad if she just did the ,Superbowl, and not The GREY CUP.Any way ,I knew she would be promoting more in North America.
I wish she could have done ,The World Cup of Soccer,as well. That is the worlds largest watched event.It gets more viewers than the summer oylimpics.But alot of people watch the Superbowl.Good for SHANIA AND ALL OF US.As I said before the N.F.L. is the best at promoting their game of the big four leauges.
They will pull out all the show stoppers. Bon Jovi ,did start the season in ,New York.