View Single Post
Old 08-20-2003, 12:50 PM

Send a message via AIM to shaniawarrior Send a message via Yahoo to shaniawarrior
I was very disappointed with the hosts of the show, but as always, Shania was GREAT! The photographers...grrrrrr....I had to *sings* bite my lip, watch what I say, gotta bite my lip and just walk away *stops singing* lol I REALLY wanted to scream obscenities at them, but I wasn't about to sink to their level so I just told them to have some respect and yes, I did give them an evil look. CBS was not very organized at all, but the crowd was more into it than at the Today Show. And just as a little side note, I know there is this big hype about the Today Show, but I was utterly bored out of my mind while waiting for them to introduce Shania at the Today Show...I thought the show itself was boring. But anyway, Shania was great and showed just how professional she is but not saying smart remarks every time the hosts screwed up or every time a rude comment was made by the photographers.

A HYPER Shania fan,
Desiree

"I'm a vegetarian, Brad. I eat TOFU TUNA!! *slap*" ~Shania in "I Heart Huckabees"