View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojibiwanqueenst
That's how my parents are. My dad has remarried and both he and my mom are still good friends and are able to work together (she's a secretary at an elementary school and he's the transportation director) and things have been fine for me.

It doesn't always work out that way. I come from a broken home and my parents hated the site of each other, it's down to individual situations.

As for Shania and Mutt , I seem to be one of the very few NOT surprised by this.
There always appears to have been an undercurrant of something not seeming 100% about their relationship, while I think it's very sad, especially for their son, I have rarely seen a marriage with such an age gap last for ever.
I suspect there will have been huge differences between the two - something in all honesty we will never know - and it will be very interesting to see which way here career goes, if at all.

The one thing I am not looking forward to is there will be certain people drooling in Bashville over this, with the "I told you so" been the at the forefront of things.

It would be such a sad loss to the music world in general should Shania decide to disappear altogether, but who would blame her?, not I for one, but I do think we may have heard the last of her music