View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 10:28 PM
...one Freaky Finn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkalot24
And?

The forums has become a place to rip Shania for all that she does and to praise Mutt. If you talk about Mutt, you get banned. Yet, at *SHANIA* forums, it's quite acceptable to rip Shania a new one.

Simply not true. Messages dripping with venom are not allowed. Constructive & civil discussion is encouraged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbspock
I am really tired of the negativity. If you don't like the song, so be it. The constant ripping of Shania by so called fans just needs to STOP! Let's celebrate the fact she is stepping back into the studio and writing, and has decided to share this first step with us. We wanted her back but because she doesn't meet some imaginary standard some online fan snobs want all of a sudden Shania is bad, etc. is ridiculous.

-Chris

I like the song. Nice Beatlesque vibe in places. Just purchased it this morning from iTunes for my daughter's 3rd Birthday. Because Today Is Her Day.

It's not quite the energetic comeback song we were expecting, but it is by no means poor. And all fans are happy that she's getting back into music mode. The European fans wonder why we've been left out pretty much of everything since 2004. And possibly nothing until 2015..?

John -