View Single Post
Old 03-13-2003, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock
About the possible war, I totally disagree with you, and that is all I am saying, I do not want to get into a political disussion. We'll just have to see what happens after we win.

About the Dixies.... You are totally mis-informed on the issue, Dan Worley's song is causing a lot of contraversy, and is not being played on a lot of stations. It is far from a one sided arguement. I don't have a problem with the Dixies speaking out, you just don't do it in another country, and I think that is what has gotten some people really ticked. Also, celebs in this country tend to use their "power" and not get questioned for their statements, but things have changed, people really don't want to hear it. So when called on the carpet for their views, they hedge, they haw, and claim they are being attacked. This isn't the first time Natilie has put her foot in her mouth, I have no sympathy, she said what she said, now she has to live with the consequences. Like she said, we have a right to free speech, she freely said what she said, no one had a gun to her head, maybe she will think before she says something, that would be considered unpopular at home.

Back to the Dan Worley song, it is an awesome song!!!

-Chris

O.k. we disagree .To me that song is huge distortion of the truth.I did not know Saddam was responsible for sept 11th and how come I have forgotten SEPT 11TH,as the song states.I heard him sing it on, Lou Dobbs" money line",ON CNN.SURPRISE,SURPRISE.
I got this from other forums but
the banning of an artists should be scary to ALL Americans,one would think.
How dare any one disagree with the Republican party and have a mind of there own,what was I thinking.

At least people will be off Shania's back for a change