View Single Post
Old 05-01-2004, 11:36 PM

Sas is letting me borrow her computer...

Well, we are back from the show. She sang the same songs as she did in Charlotte, except she left out the medley. Shania apologized for her voice. She mentioned this was the worst she has ever sang. She said she has a bad cold, and that she could not take antihistomies (sp) since she has a bad reaction to them. She said she would "fall off the stage" if she took them. Despite her apology for her voice, she really underestimated how she sounded. We thought she sounded better in Raleigh, then she did in Charlotte. Oh, Brent Barcus was not at the Raleigh show probably due to illness.

Some highlights from the show:

Well, I finally got Shania to scribble her signature in my tour book , and I do mean scribble.

Shania's nose was running so bad, she asked the audience for tissues. Shania got one, blew her nose, and Hardy shouted "ebay" everyone laughed. Shania commented that she needed to get tissues to match her outfits.

Shania's outfits:
She came out in a blue top, which "let it all hang out" Like the pink top in Charlotte. Let's just say Shania, had her own version "shock and awe" going on...lol

Second outfit flouresent pink top

The last outfit was the Hurricane jersey.

Oh, we found out that Shania thinks beer tastes like "ear wax", and why did she say this. Well, she mentioned kids pick their noses, and their ears and put those same fingers in their mouth. Well, while the crowd was "ewwwing" Shania laughed and said "I know this because my 2 1/2 year old like all 2 1/2 year olds picks his nose."

Overall, Shania did an awesome job at both shows.

-Chris