View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 06:11 PM

* Update ? ? New Material? *

Ok fabulous loyal fans of the one and only Shania... Lets have a serious, real, and indepth investigation on what is going on with NEW MATERIAL? I know she has the Las Vegas show to prep, I know she promised some new material will come out, (I have spent close to many of countless hours cruising the websites, calling people and investigating on my own, I have looked at the site and other couple times a day) BUT lets dive into this, I have been very patient for 6 years, I have been very rescpetable about how things went in the past 2 years, I know everything there is to know about our favorite artist, queen!!! but lets have a real, no bs conversation... Lets put it on the line and ask the simple question and come to some truth about NEW MATERIAL... IS there anyting on the radar? IS there anything in the works? IS our patience going to be paid off? IS there any direction of NEW MATERIAL? How much longer do we have to wait?
Come on over, Come on in, Pull up a sit..........UP! UP! can only go UP! from here...... That's Me, My Life Theory!