View Single Post
Old 11-07-2004, 06:56 AM

There is one thing I am wondering about...What does Mutt Lange think about the Shania Twain Centre??? I hope he approves...But we know he does not want to have anything to do with fame...But I certainly love to see Shania together with Tracy because she is such a huge fan of Shania's...I am glad to see them get together for once and to see Shania visit her hometown and support all their causes on behalf of Shania...I kind of wish though that she could have stayed longer to see everything that the STC Centre has done...They being CTV did not really give Shania the time she needed to see everything...But at least Tracy managed to highlight the main items for Shania so that she has a deeper insight to what the STC Centre has accomplished for her...It is a really terrific Centre for Shania and I am sure that Tracy said she is welcome to visit anytime...I think that one day Shania will take Eja and Mutt to see the Centre....I imagine that should really impress them as it has all us fans...The STC Centre is definately worth the long trip we all make...And each time I have come away with some great memories from Timmins Ontario in regards to the STC Centre...

Benjamin