View Single Post
Old 10-18-2003, 07:08 PM
Board Administrator

Dolly Parton, Shania Twain, Melissa Etheridge (PG)
It's a tribute to one of the most famous women in country music—Dolly Parton! Shania Twain and Melissa Etheridge pay homage by performing some of her biggest hits. These ladies are rockin' the stage like never before!

Post on their messageboard...........

Dolly Parton, Shania Twain, Melissa Etheridge
Total Messages: 18
New Messages This Week: 18

Dolly Parton, Shania Twain, Melissa Etheridge...How has their music inspired you?

Someone posted this...........
Dolly, Shania and Melissa.
Three angels sent from up above to make the most beautiful music in the world. All three different in voice but one in soul. When the angels themselves hear them sing THEY bow. Thank you! and if Celine were there, I would have thought I died and went to heaven. Dolly's new album with Shania and Mellissa is Beautiful and thanks for the track-a-day. I wish I was there but since I am not I'll be watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace to all Sue Metty

Shania is the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: melderslo
Posted on: 10/18/2003 at 8:22am (8. of 18)

I've always been a huge fan and it's growing with every new album. I really liked the last two albums my all time favorite is From This Moment. There is always a song you can relate to and a lot of songs 'can' happen to you. It doesn't matter if I'm sad or happy, her music always helps me to feel better or join my happiness. I hope we can enjoy her songs for a long time. For now I would like to give a big THANK YOU to Shania for her music. Thanks.

----------------

-Chris

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain