View Single Post
Old 02-16-2004, 08:46 PM
Brazilian Member

Send a message via MSN to Marco
London 16 - priceless....... !

Well……!!!

I think this time will be even harder to make my review…. and first of all I need to say NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS! They will never come true if you don’t fight for them… that’s the main lesson Shania has taught me so far!

I was quite nervous about the concert today… coz Sheffield was so nice, we (me and Grace) had such a moment with the band… that I’ll NEVER forget…. So I didn’t know what to expect from today… coz although I would love to get Shania’s attention… I know everybody’s else in that arena would love to do the same…. so we decided to rock the concert!!!!! And actually at some minutes we really did!!!!!

Shania came looking more beautiful then ever…. Singing Man I feel Like a Woman, and rocking the house… and from the first minute of the concert the super lady was 100 % into it… and we tried to reply the best as possible!

All the band members saw us there and as the SUPER HYPER PERSON they are they kept waving and pointing us everytime they could… as if they were saying… continue to rock just like you are doing…

Then in the middle of the concert… I really don’t remember which part, Shania pointed at me and said… “Hey… haven’t I seen you before… come on UP on stage!”…

I was in shock… my heart was jumping out of my body and all I could hear was that phrase in my head “come on up… come on up”…

So I pulled Grace with me… we are together and I would not be there if it wasn’t for her! And when I was up on stage I started to JUMP like a child LOLOLOL… Shania pulled us up to the highest part of the stage and asked where we were from (and I was with that brazilian bandana on the picture!) and Grace said she was from Malaysia!

At the time I didn’t know what was going to happened…. so I asked Shania “Can I have a Hug!?”… and she said YES!!!!!!!!!!! … well… then she asked us which was our favourite song.. and I told her that Grace’s one was “NAH!”… and she asked me “Can you help her?”… and I was like YESSSSSSSSSSSS…. Them she got the band to start playing the song and we started singing from the beginning! I SANG WITH SHANIA ON STAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And everybody was shouting… and when we got to the chorus we were like jumping and waving our arms to everybody like she did in Chicago concert!!!

After that I hugged her again! (OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDD) and I got the chance to invite her to go to Brazil if she can, that we LOVE HER, and to THANK HER IN THE NAME OF ALL THE 630 members that I represent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When we got down to the floor, we thought we were going to faint!!!!!!!!! I never thought I would feel that way in my whole life!!!!

When the concert was over … we actually became famous!!!!!!!! LOTS of people came to us to say that is was SO NICE!!!!!!!! And even many Brazilians who were there at the concert thanked me for representing our country…. and that was VERY VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!! Even when we were walking to the tube people were coming up and taking pictures with us.. LOLOLOL… GOD!!!!!!

I’m so happy to be able to share all this with everyone here… as I said earlier, all you guys kept my dream going through these years!!!

NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS………

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH AGAIN!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SHANIA !!!!!

Marco

P.S. bmac, thanks for inviting me… If I have the chance you can be sure I’ll not think twice!

P.P.S. Sorry moderators, but we had to start a new thread for this super time.......

P.P.P.S. Shania pics coming as soon as possible.

Thank You Shania!