View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:04 AM
Board Administrator

R.L.: My sources tell me that Marc Bouwer’s designs for your costumes are going to make every woman in the world drool with envy. Six gowns in all!

S.T.: Marc has done a super job. I am excited about wearing the clothes. Just yesterday we were doing regular rehearsals, and bits and pieces of the clothes are being finalized, but I had one pair of the boots to wear, and I stuck them on with my rehearsal clothes and something changes. When you put his clothes on, first with the shoes, it is just like wow, everything is different now.

The live stage is a whole experience. It is a visual experience as much as it is an audio experience; otherwise, you would just listen to a record. There is a reason why we have all these elements. The clothes are important, and Marc is doing a super job.

R.L.: What do you want audiences to take away from the experience with this show?

S.T.: Well, I just hope they have a great time. I am there to make people happy, and I want them to walk out of there and go, “Wow, that was a great show.” I just want them to enjoy it and love it. There is a lot of variety in the show because my life and my career have had so much variety. I think just to be able to say they have experienced something that they have never seen before will be the best compliment.

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain