View Single Post
Old 01-09-2006, 12:45 PM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

Interesting thread DOC. I will admit I'm a little old for marathons, but I do walk a lot. I try to walk at least 4 miles every other day. I try to include a few stints of brief jogging within my walks. So, I'm pretty into that. The days I don't walk, I do stretching and light weight exercises for my back. I have a chronic sacro-something injury from my army days and go to a chiropractor about every 6 weeks for adjustment. But as long as I'm careful, things go pretty well. As I've grown older, I've learned my limits. I enjoy walking very much. If there was something of that nature going on here in my area, maybe I could find a way to get involved, but I'll have to wait and see if it does. Our credit union had an open-house before Christmas and sold food for a charity here that feeds the needy. I inquired if Kid's Cafe or 2nd Harvest was involved, but they weren't sure.

Steve