View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 10:23 AM
Board Administrator

Tracy posted this in the STC facebook group..

I have asked Mathias to bring a letter to Esther's family when he visits tomorrow. It is from all of us....here it is.

To Esther’s family and friends….

I want to let you know that Esther is being missed internationally. Around the world, there are friends mourning the loss of your beloved Esther, and also celebrating her life. Esther was loved by many and her memory will live on with all of us.

As the news of Esther’s passing came, I saw many pictures of her being posted by her “Shania Family” and they began to share their memories of special times spent enjoying stories, laughter, and music. She was always eager to sing her favourite Shania songs during our karaoke nights, dance the night away during our video dances, and participate in the many activities like ball hockey, baseball, scavenger hunts, to name a few, and she was a joy to be with.

Many of us had an opportunity to re-unite in Las Vegas last December and spend some time together, and I can speak for everyone when I say we never thought that would be our last time with her. May she rest now, and know that as we all sing along to a Shania song, we will be singing with and for “our” Esther….Forever and For Always….

You are in our thoughts.

Tracy Hautanen on behalf of Esther’s Shania-Family

-Chris

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain