Thread: St Louis
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2003, 01:12 AM

Well, Meghan did go with me I just kept the Tylenol flowing

Met Steve and Sherry there, they were very nice and they had some great shirts on (photo will come later)

As far as merchandise, nothing new that I could see. I bought the denim button down shirt for myself with Up! on a maple leaf and Shania Twain embroidered on one sleeve and Meghan got the really cool Hockey Jersey! That thing is nice!

Shania looked really good! Wore a Rams jersey to begin with then went to the turqoiuse strap top, then to a Blues Jersey for the finale.
The crowd in the section I was in was very into the show! Meghan had her sign and at one point it was obvious Shania was squinting to try and read it! It said"May I please sing with you?" and she had all the Up! songs listed with battery powered Christmas lights around it...well it didn't work
two girls ended up singing with Shania that didn't know the words(that's always embarrassing)
The concert itself went like all the others So I'm don't know what more I can say.... Shania did mess up the words a couple times and that's always funny. "long cold lonely night" became "cold night" on TDIMM at one point, the music played and no one sang, she just ended to soon and to me it was obvious (Meg too).
Overall she sounded fine to me...WYKM, seems to give her troubles live. I think she needs to sit down and sing it instead of walking the perimeter of the stage. Also, FAFA she kept "Day" as she sang it on the Up Close show, One note. Sounds cool to me I didn't detect any cold or sore throat sound......Just that amazing Shania voice
Well, it's late so I'm off to bed!

Joni