View Single Post
Old 10-06-2003, 04:48 AM
I love you Shania FAFA:-)

Send a message via ICQ to Shania's_Sister
Richard and David: Thanks guys for the reviews Love the pic. Hiopefully sent more to us

WARRIOR: YOU GO GIRL!!!!

AMY: Omg How on earth can be disappointed in Shania's concert. I am thinking are you really a fan? I think not. Why did you bother going to Shania's concert? Because you wanna see how disappointing Shania is...Well sorry you need to look on the Bright side! First , I wasn't even a Shania fan when I first saw Shania Twain in concert and I can tell you from a non-Shania fan point of view SHANIA ROCKED and yet I became a fan. Shania likes having fun with her FANS! She's high energtic!, Or Maybe because you were late and you were disappointed Well well who's fault is that? Not Shania's or the bands. YOURS. You should get there earlier. Don't come here bashing Shania so wast your time else where for we don't want some complaining fan here. Oh and another thing Back to my first Shania Concert I was sitting far back. I didn't care because All I was there for to see Shania and have fun! So I am sorry but I am more disapponted in your Concert review. So long.

SHANIA ROOLS!

Carley

Shania's Fan since 1999 and I'll never forget her concert forever and for always

ShaniaTwainUk Please join our group Thanks
Carley's Blog Please leave a comment thanks guys