View Single Post
Old 02-18-2004, 02:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to shaniawarrior Send a message via Yahoo to shaniawarrior
OMG they made you guys SIT?!? Earth to those people...HELLLOOOOOOO but we Shania fans can't merely SIT at a concert!!!!! That's like asking us to not buy a new Shania album until a week after it's released...that just will never happen! Oo Ooo Ooo...okay, if I were there...this is what would've happened:

Security guard: SIT DOWN!!! SIT, GIRL SIT!!!

Me: I'll sit if you can catch me!! WOOOO *takes off down the isle*

*jumps over security guard as he dives after me, taking off for the stage*

Me: Whew, almost there! Just a few more rows! *jumps over another security guard*

*gets to stage*

Shania: Hey! Weren't you in Chicago...and in New York...HEY! I remember you! You were one of the people with those funny little shirts on your hand!

Me: Yep! It's the Shania puppet!! Anyway, Shania, they are making us SIT! They aren't letting us get up and dance!

Shania: *gasp* You're making my FANS *SIT* at one of MY concerts?!?! Oh I don't think so! *sings* "Everybody, on the floor, a one, two, a three four!"

*everyone gets up and starts screaming & dancing, knowing that's the secret signal from Shania to the fans to get up and parrtttyyyyyyy*

Me: WOOOOO!!! Now if you're ready to REALLY experience the concert, LEMME HEAR YOU SAY YEAH!!!!

Everyone: YYYEAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Shania: LET'S GO FANS!

And there you have it, my little would-be Shania experience if I ever was not allowed to stand at a Shania concert.

A HYPER Shania fan,
Desiree

"I'm a vegetarian, Brad. I eat TOFU TUNA!! *slap*" ~Shania in "I Heart Huckabees"