View Single Post
Old 05-15-2004, 08:29 AM

Send a message via AIM to resessions
I attended the concert last night in Ft.Wayne and it was Fantastic!!!!

She song list is very similar to the other concerts. Shania was very happy and VERY crowd attentive last night. She interacted alot!!!

I could hear a few times in her voice what others attending recent concerts have reported that her vocal cords are tired. But she still sounded fabulous.

I brought a sign with a picture of Woody Woodpecker again and it said, "Hug # 2, OK with you?" When she saw it the first time she smiled really big and chuckled. Then later in the concert she gave me a wide eyed smile, pointed at
my poster and mouthed the words, "I remember you"......It was soooo awesome. Alas she didn't call me up on stage, but she did give me a couple of high 5's and I got her "Scribble Signature" on the group photo in front of the Shania Twain center during the 2003 convention. When she saw what it was, she studyied it for a few seconds and I could tell it sunk in that she knew what it was. I Also got a "scribble signature" on the poster the fan club sent in the packet last year.

At this concert was the first time that I saw a program, and bought one right away. It is fantastic !!!

Ok her wardrobe for this concert was:
First set: Bright pink pants and yellow top
Second Set: Black cargo pants with a tight red shirt that had black shoulders and a black stripe from her underarm down along both sides
Third set: Local hockey team Jersey. (Komets) and light blue jeans.

So fun moments:
1) One guy had a sign that said, "Can I come up on stage and sing with you". So she called him up and asked what he wanted to sing. He said "Nah!" So they sang it together...She let him do most of the singing and he was off key but he knew the words. It was pretty funny.

2) She called two "Late teen/ early twenties" from the center section, half way up to come down and sing with her..... During the interview with then she started to talk about how they had navel piercing and started to tease Cory Churko saying...Hey you're way over there..(pointing to the other end of the stage)..How did you notice that from way over there...Cory blushed. So Shania continued to talk about their looks and say" Wow! look how tall you are...Much bigger than me, but then most people are....You even have bigger boobs.....Man the crowd really cracked up when she said that.

3) During one of the songs, a mother with a wheelchair bound daughter, rolled the chair near the stage and Shania jumped down off of the stage to the floor and sang to the girl for a while.

4) About 2/3rds into the concert, she was talking to the crowd and suddenly a young girl about 6 or 7 was walking up on the stage toward her....It shocked /suprized Shania but she played along with it and at first shouted "Security"!!!! But then she interviewed the girl and it was really cute.

This was a very good show....Shania was very interactive with the crowd the whole night...Was a fantastic event..... Now Off to Grand Rapids MI for Sunday's show !!!!