View Single Post
Old 05-22-2004, 02:25 PM

Thanks Spike and Mary for your wonderful reviews of the concert! I am so glad also, Spike that you are alright and no one else got hurt! You guys probably got the bad weather we just had here in Wisconsin and where I live! I just love hearing about Shania interacting with the fans, especially the kids! She is so cute with them!! Can't wait to see pics, if you get any and I hope you have better weather tonight and a really fun time in Cincinnati!

Also, thanks for telling us about that box thing because I was wondering the same thing when I saw her in Milwaukee on the first leg of the tour! Being my first concert to see Shania, I was very impressed with everything she did and that confetti stuff was really something as was the streamers when she sang "Rock This Country"! I wish I could see her again because the show goes by so fast when you are trying to sing, take pics and take in everything else that goes on! Some of you guys are so lucky to see her more than once, but I will the next time she tours!!!