Thread: L.A. Concert
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2004, 06:48 PM

Location: Stockton freaking California. Where the sun shines wayy too often. Chicken Bum..
Send a message via AIM to Aimee Send a message via Yahoo to Aimee
Quote:
Originally posted by stcrazygal07
Yeah, I forgot to put how extremely sad I was in my first post. When I was walking out of the arena, I was like NNNOOOO!! No more Shania concerts until a really long time! I really miss seeing her live and all her facial expressions, just everything about her. I really hope that she does another tour later. This concert was shorter than the LV and the Anaheim concerts that I went to, by about 1/2 an hour, so Shania was performing for about 1 and 1/2 hours cuz she is sick. . I had a blast anyways. Yeah, and I brought the glowsticks to try to notice me dancing and going crazy in the stands!!! I saw your pic on Tommy's Site, you were really close!! You lucky!! Well, I have to go to volleyball practice right now, but I'll try to post more later! Talk to you later Aimee!!

I know!! man, i really do hope she tours faster than she did last time!! I know, like when she was right infront of my i just focused on her face, it's so crazy that that's shania, i don't know, but it's sooo weird. Heh yeah, it sucks that she was sick and that the shows are shorter, but atleast it's easier on her, hopefully the lighter load will make her recover faster.
I'm a little disappointed about my pictures though, last time they were messed up because the 35mm i had was messed up, and i didn't know it, so yeah, and this time my digital camera just sucked!! It's only 6 months old and a 3.2 megapixle, i have no idea why it made the pictures come out so bad!! And photobucket just made the quality worse! ah, oh well, i'm happy that i have like 3 good ones heh. Have fun at practice!
Shania rocks my socks.
avril lavigne, mary-kate and Ashley, that girl from "American Dreams", all the American Pie movies=devil's spawn! I;m serious.
Power to the 5'5'' and under!! whooho!