Thread: L.A. Concert
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2004, 07:12 PM

Shania Rocked the Staples Center!

What a night! She was right on! Too bad she was a little sick. A couple things different than other concerts on ths tour. She opened the show from the middle of the stage rather than running in from the back of the arena, maybe because she didn't feel like running. Also she didn't sing TWIM in the crowd or at all probably because she was sick also. She did have a couple on stage where the girl proposed to the guy and then she let them dance on stage as she sang YSTO acapella and the crowd helped her out too. That was so nice. The only other people she had on stage were the winners of the Kids Cafe drawing. It was the man's birthday and she said "I am so glad this is your birthday, Happy Birthday!" She wore a hot pink tank top to open and then switched to a light blue shirt and then a Lakers Gary Payton jersey, which she explained she knew they lost but had to represent in LA. I was so lucky to have won tickets on a radio station and sat in the front row in the middle of the stage. Totally awesome! She signed autographs all night and I got my new pink hat signed and my tour book too. Lots of high fives all night. I did notice that Allison was very friendly with one of the stage hands who sat right below her the whole time and then when Shania was singing YSTO Allison was sitting on the ground flirting with him. I have a picture of that, which I will post. It was so cute to see her like that. I will post some of the best pictures that I took. The concert rocked, Shania is the best ever. I am so sad that this will be the last time I will see her for a long while probably. But I have lots of memories and "It was fun while it lasted" and I will never be past it.

shaniarules,
Jackie