View Single Post
Old 08-01-2003, 07:14 PM

Location: Stockton freaking California. Where the sun shines wayy too often. Chicken Bum..
Send a message via AIM to Aimee Send a message via Yahoo to Aimee
Quote:
Originally posted by Debbie
Aimee,
When we were in Chicago a fellow fan named Paul, who is from Switzerland, brought these little t-shirts to our dinner on Saturday night. These t-shirts were made to fit a small stuffed bear and have a picture printed on them from the FAFA video. Well, several of us bought one of them (they didn't come with the bear) and decided to wear them on our hands like a puppet during the Chicago concert. We were very close to the front center stage and Shania noticed them as we waved them at her and smiled back at us in recognition. So now they the little t-shirt is just called the puppet. I hope that this helps answer "what puppet?". If fact if you look at some of Erich's pictures from the Chicago concert you can see some of them being held up in the air.

LOL!!!! that is so funny!! Thank you so much for clearing that up for me, i really appreciate it. That's so nice that Shania recognized them too, i bet they made everyone with them feel special. thanks again!
Shania rocks my socks.
avril lavigne, mary-kate and Ashley, that girl from "American Dreams", all the American Pie movies=devil's spawn! I;m serious.
Power to the 5'5'' and under!! whooho!