View Single Post
Old 06-14-2003, 08:58 AM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

OKAY GUYS, I HOPE YOU PROVIDE LOTS OF DETAILS!!!!!

I was clicking through my local NBC affiliate from Portland on my digital TV guide, and guess what?

From 9:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. tonight they are running two episodes of Seinfeld!!!! It seems like they are pre-empting the Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 tonight. They don't consider it appropriate for all of the viewing audience. This doesn't surprise me since they have done this many times over the years, excluding everything from NBA Basketball playoff games [too much sports for their viewing area] prior to having a lot of cable stations to take up the slack. They have the most watched news in the area, so sometimes they have cut right out of a prime-time program just to do the newscast then announce: "we now join NBC's regularly scheduled program already in progress." I've even writen to NBC asking how they can cut network programming, but got a political answer.

So, I will look in at 9:00 p.m. just in case because the TV Guide says it's on and have my VCR ready, but I won't get my hopes up. Maybe it's for the best as it would be hard to explain to my wife why I am watching this when I keep saying this is not my main reason for following Shania.

SO FV, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, REMBMBER THIS IS YOUR NBC STATION ALSO!!!! Unless you have another outlet for it.

I will be waiting for the writeup here of how you liked or didn't like the show. Hopefully, Spock or somebody will be kind enough to post some pics too.

Thanks!

Steve