View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 08:37 AM
Board Administrator

Wow! Shania Twain, 47, looks unbelievable at Vegas comeback concert

√Singer Shania Twain wowed fans at the debut of her residency show "Shania: Still the One" in Las Vegas on Dec. 2, 2012.

The concert marked the first time in eight years that Twain has performed on stage. Shania, 47, dazzled in a skintight glittery catsuit that accentuated her age-defying physique.

Twain had been in vocal rehabilitation for the past few years after suffering from a condition called dysphonia.

"I am being very conscientious [taking care of my voice]," Shania told Las Vegas Weekly. "I take a lot of steam showers, and I’m just being very careful. I take good care of myself."

Twain maintains her stunning figure by following a vegetarian diet and walking, dancing, horseback riding, and doing yoga and Pilates.

"I don't eat meat, fish, or eggs," she said. "I was never a big meat eater, but I've got more energy now," said Shania, who switched to a vegetarian diet in 1993.

"I eat a lot of tofu, and I drink soy shakes with fruit every morning. I always have soybeans, black beans, or chickpeas for lunch or dinner."

Twain has been out of the spotlight since her devastating divorce in 2008, when her ex-husband (and the father of her 11-year-old son Eja), Mutt Lange, left Shania for her best friend, Marie-Anne Thiébaud. Mutt and Marie-Anne now live together.

In 2011, Twain married Marie's ex-husband, Frédéric Thiébaud

-Chris

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain