View Single Post
Old 04-01-2004, 06:18 PM
.: Eja's big bwother :.

Send a message via MSN to CSCfan
Part II

Well it was time! Bjorn Again were performing again and it was as good as usual (although the sound wasn't very good at some points).... During their performance JD stood at the place where the technicians are, facing my side.... (I was on Hardy's side at the concert, so I wouldn't see JD during the concert....) And during one of the songs he he saw me (and I him) and he did that 'yes, sir' sign to me! (He still remembered me! lol) And I did it back.... he was really enjoying himself! That was cool!
Time flew by and they were about to sing the last song, Dancing Queen, but before that, they invited 4 local dansers (in pink clothes) on the stage to dance! And suddenly people around the stage lifted banners for them, lol! They were handing out banners just before Bjorn Again, especially for them....

So they danced and suddenly Allison was kneeling in front of me! I thought, what the?? And there she was, huge smile on her face and taking pictures of the girls! hahaha Then she went further away, and I saw Randall with his videocamera! He was recording it! And next to Randall was Hardy, also taking pictures! Quite cool to see the band like that! Allison came back a few times... she was soo busy taking pictures I didn't dare to ask her for a picture/autograph.... haha

After the song it was the usual wait.... I enjoyed it for the very last time and put my Hockey Shirt on (over my white Shania shirt! ).... About 9.30 the lights went out and the intro started.... Everyone (in my block) was still sitting.... the bandmembers came to the stage from all sides.... fabulous sight! When they were on stage people stil sat down.... (I thought 'o no!') Then Shania 'yelled': 'Aaare you ready Antwerp?' There was a modest 'yeah'.... 'I SAID: ARE YOU READY ANTWEEEERP?!?' And there was a louder 'yeeeeah'.... So music started and everyone (in my block and around) was STILL sitting! Then Shania came on stage and that was it.... I couldn't care less and I stood up (1st one).... Hardy & Allison looked at me and gave me a smile! And when I was standing up, Shania was looking my way and I saw a little smile on her face.... that was soooo cute! And then...finally... one by one people stood up! I was also messing a bit with my camera but it went a lot better (taking pics) than in Holland!
I was 1st row so I could easily get an autograph or something from Shania, so I was planning 'what to do when Shania's here'(lol!):

1st time: Get an autograph....
2nd time: Get a high-five
3rd time: Take a (close-up) picture
4rd time: Give her the wooden shoes
And then we would see what's next....

So it was great! Shania was really in a good mood!
During M!IFLAW! & Up! her voice was still 'warming up' but after those 2 songs she was fantastic! And during M!IFLAW Cory passed by and he still remembered me!! He laughed and gave me a big wink! And same for Roddy.... he soooo knew who I was!! He was looking at me the whole time! hahaha
When I took my camera and wanted to take a pic, Cory stood in front of me and posed! It was a great one, although I was a bit too early/late, because he had his eyes closed on the pic! Allison also posed a few times and was making funny faces! She had some problems with her violin in the beginning though.... Roddy also posed a couple of times, but the pics weren't that great....
I believe after Up! Shania talked a bit.... about that this is her last European concert, that they came from Cologne, etc. (English)
And the she started talking French!! That was soooo cute!!!! It was a little extra.... One time she wasn't sure of a word and asked the audience for confirmation and they yelled it was 'ok' and Shania was laughing and thanking them....
Then she talked English again and said 'dank je wel' (thank you in Dutch)! That was also very cool!!

Shania first came by during 'H,IH!' or 'CLV' (can't remember).... she was coming from Essie's side so I got my enlarged pic of her (one that I took in Holland) and my sharpie.... So when I saw she was heading my way I took a step closer to the stage (I was the first there!) and lifted the picture and sharpie, but she already had one.... So when she stood in front of me, she first looked at the pic, smiled, gave me a quick look and signed! And this sign was way better than the ones in Holland!
After that I was expecting her to sing 'Don't Be Stupid', but she didn't! She did the charity thing and sang 'WBHYBBU' after it....
Then it was time for the band introduction.... it was nice; again Shania spoke a little French and this time she also thanked her crew of 150 (French & English) and also her band of course.... And again a few 'dank je wel's'!

The concert went on and at one moment (I was so busy enjoying the show and taking pictures) I looked around me and I was the only one standing! My mom told me later that a few people kept looking at me (and my shirt).... strange Belgian people! lol
I also kept being watched by the nearest security guy.... Before Shania came up he approached me and said something... but at first I couldn't understand it.... (stupid accent! lol) but then I understood: He told me not to use flash.... (which I didn't want to do anyway) But he kept looking at me during the whole concert which was veryannoying! I also didn't dare to make videoclips (I managed to make few very short ones, but like I said: didn't dare to make longer ones because of that guy....)
During 'What A Way To Wanna Be' it was round 2! She came by and I wanted to shake her hands, but she gave me a little smak! lol (Her hands were very wet! )
3rd round was during the medley.... during COO I believe.... I tried to make a good pic, but before I knew it she was already a bit further away.... oh well, took some nice ones anyway....!
During TWIM Shania & Randall were sitting at the exact place where Randall was sitting during the Soundcheck! And during TYB BB was in front of me all the time! At one point he gave me a huge smile! He also posed a few times.... (He still recognized me from Holland!)
I just love the band interaction!

To be continued....
Céline Dion » New X-mas album ['09] || "Taking Chances" World Tour DVD/BR ['09]
Sharon Corr » Brand new solo album [2009]!