View Single Post
Old 04-02-2004, 07:44 AM
.: Eja's big bwother :.

Send a message via MSN to CSCfan
Part III (last one)

During IGGG Hardy & Allison kept 'playing' with each other! That was soooo funny! Hardy was at top of the stairs and Allison below and during the verses 'I'm Gonna Getcha while I gotcha in sight', etc. Allison was making those gestures and Hardy kept doing !
After IGGG, she brought 6 ladies on stage.... Shania asked where they were from and one of the women said: Holland! Someone in the audience cheered and it was immediately followed by 'boeeing' from the Belgians, BUT the Dutch were striking back because you could hear a lot of cheering and they were almost louder than the 'boeeing'/Belgians!! (There were a LOT of Dutch people there!)
Roddy was standing in front of me and was pointing his thumbs down, but I (/me and my parents) with thumbs up! So he looked at me and I screamed: noooo, nooo, it's good they're from Holland!! *thumbs up* and he: Oops! Sorry and then did his thumbs up! That was soooo cool! Shania sang YSTO with the ladies (it was quite good)....
She also said 'dank je wel' a few times again.... and also; 'I hope I'm saying this right.... dank je wel, dank je wel....' :LMAO

Then it was already time for 'IOH!'.....
During the song it was time for Round 4! It was time to put all my courage together and hand Shania the clogs!
I saw Essie getting an autograph and then Shania was headed my way.... I had the clogs in my hand but there were 2 ladies just beside me and one wanted an autograph but had nothing to write.... Shania made a writing gesture ('I need something to write with') and the 2nd lady gave Shania her pen and she gave the 1st woman an autograph.... then it was my turn.... I was directly at the stage and when Shania approached me and lifted the clogs sky high and handed them to her.... She smiled at me, took the clogs and said 'awwww, thánk you!' (It was soooo sweet how she said it! Only she could say it like that....!) But it happened fast... before I knew it she was already putting the clogs away (passing by all the people that got to the stage to get an autograph! Nah! Nah! Nah! hahaha) My dad tried to make a picture of me handing them over to Shania, but it went too fast but he said he managed to take one of Shania with the clogs in her hand.... (they were taken with the analogue, so I still have to go and get them developped....)! I was very happy! I didn't got the chance in Holland but now I finally did....

IOH was over and we were waiting for the encore.... Finally the crowd was enthousiastic and kept yelling 'we want more!' 'we want more!'
After Shania and the band were on stage again, Shania did that little 'guys/girls screaming' game again and I have to say.... it was worser than in Holland! The guys weren't screaming at all! It was soooo soft! And Shania said something like....'the men always have the habit to lose, I bet the girls are going to win again!' lol! And there was someone making VERY funny noises/comments.... if I didn't know better I would say it was J.D.! hahaha! He said things like 'noooo' 'that's not trueeee' And Shania kept telling him wrong!
Céline Dion » New X-mas album ['09] || "Taking Chances" World Tour DVD/BR ['09]
Sharon Corr » Brand new solo album [2009]!