View Single Post
Old 12-15-2003, 05:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by esr
I didn't see this thread in time..I posted my review under "high five in San Jose". Can you make it also copy to your website? I am not computer friendly!

WOW !!!

I took my sister to Shania's San Jose concert last night...I lucked out on ebay and got front row aisle seats almost at the middle of the stage. AWESOME!!! According to the news the concert was sold out!! Shania's voice sounded great..unfortunately, the sound system was messed up and the band often drowned her out it was frustrating not to be able to hear her well, it sounded muddy at times. The floor was nonstop dancing but I think the sound problems dampened the upper seats enthusiasm at times.

When she sang the Woman in Me from the audience and YSTO from the stage on a revolving stool, you could hear her voice very well and she really sounded great!!!.She sounded strong! She even did that cool "yeah" she belts out in YSTO near the end. I haven't heard that at the other 2 concerts I went to.

She wore a San Jose Sharks jersey, then changed into the pink tank top with the zipper jeans, and lastly she wore a Barry Bonds Giants shirt. She brought up a little girl, very lovely, dressed just like Shania in the Sharks jersey early on. Shania held her hand while singing. very cute. Shania also brought up 2 young women who had a sign asking to sing with Shania. She asked them want they want to sing and they said NAH! Shania said "that's interesting..we don't do it in concert". Then the girls sang NAH! while Shania just listened!

As Shania went around I reached up and got a high (actually a low) five...her fingers were quite cold..no wonder she's been getting colds! I also couldn't resist and touched the back of her hand later as she was signing. Small, perfect hands by the way. I still can't believe I actually touched the real woman..you almost get dazed being that close to her. I heard other fans saying the same thing. SAS I got my "five"!!

My sister is now a new, huge fan! Fantastic night!