View Single Post
Old 12-22-2003, 01:42 AM

Location: Stockton freaking California. Where the sun shines wayy too often. Chicken Bum..
Send a message via AIM to Aimee Send a message via Yahoo to Aimee
Quote:
Originally posted by jen

Some funny Shania moments were when she was reading the signs and read one that said "shania is HOT!"..........and Shania said "O' Thank You, I like that one" and did a model like turn and spin. The other moment was when that she often wondered how many of the Vegas people were actually from Vegas and which were from out of town.......and everyone screamed at the same time....and Shania said I guess that is why we will never know.

LOL!! omg she is just sooo cute!!!!!
i wish they would release one of these concerts of dvds, man! that must have been so cute to see!! ahh, she's the best.
Not louder than sac.?? that's craziness! i didn't even think we were that loud! but that was my first concert, soyeah, i have nothing to compare it to heh
Nice review btw!
Shania rocks my socks.
avril lavigne, mary-kate and Ashley, that girl from "American Dreams", all the American Pie movies=devil's spawn! I;m serious.
Power to the 5'5'' and under!! whooho!