View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 02:20 PM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

I also found this at her website for those who may be interested:: http://www.annemurray.com/

CBC TV SPECIAL! “ANNE MURRAY: THE MUSIC OF MY LIFE” – THURSDAY, DECEMBER 15 - A brand new Anne Murray television special, “Anne Murray: The Music Of My Life” will be broadcast across Canada on CBC TV, on Thursday, December 15 at 9.00 pm. The show follows Anne’s career from her early milestones through to her international star status in both the pop and country music world. The intimate hour-long special takes a personal, music-filled look at Anne’s career, as she shares her favourite musical moments and her most treasured duets with performers such as Glen Campbell, Patti LaBelle, Kenny Rogers and Canadian stars, Bryan Adams, k.d. lang, Celine Dion and others. Mark your calendars now!

A number of fans have written, asking whether this show will be broadcast in the United States or released as a DVD. At this time, there are no plans for an American broadcast or for a video release of the show. As always, any updates on Anne’s career would appear, when confirmed, on Anne’s website.

Steve