View Single Post
Old 05-05-2004, 12:05 PM

Raleigh, NC Pictures

I talked about this some under the Richmond thread, but I'll repeat it here. Security was very strict on cameras...none allowed. I managed to sneak mine in but we were afraid to pull it out of my purse because security was crawling all over us all night. We were on the front row of the lower level an the isle (between the side of the oval and the end of the oval-section 120). We had event staff all around us the whole concert and a person at the isle the whole time to check people going on the floor. There was also security knealing on the floor between the stage and where we sat. And they looked our way the whole time. We only saw a very few people taking pictures from the floor, and we saw security going after them. Rusty, my husband was on camera detail, and we decided it wasn't worth getting our new camera confiscated or getting thrown out of the concert. We just tried to enjoy the concert and right at the end we decided to make a go at it. We got a few pictures at the very end, during the encore and finale. Shania was in a Hurricanes jersey. A lot of our pictures came out blurry because we were trying to be inconspicuous, so these are our best ones. I hate that we couldn't get photos of the other outfits because Shania looked so beautiful in the first outfit (purple and torquoise top and black pants) and the second outfit (pink body glove top and black pants). Does anyone else have pictures of these outfits??? Also after Shania sang WIM in the stands, she ran down from our left and turned and ran down the isle in front of us to get back on stage. She looked so pretty up close...I would have loved to have a picture of that. Well enjoy! (Sorry this is the best we have.)

Christy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pict1039 (small).jpg (21.8 KB, 987 views)

Washington, D.C. 10/03
Raleigh, NC 5/04
Richmond, VA 5/04
Charleston, WV 5/04
Sunrise, FL 7/04

5 incredible concerts I'll always remember! Thank you Shania!