View Single Post
Old 08-06-2004, 03:32 PM
Board Administrator

Tracy has out done herself again. Dax, I will get some pictures of your cartoons. Tracy used them all over the centre, plus there is a display with a lot of the funny cartoons..Simpsons, Spiderman, Galactica, Star Wars, and Star Trek Shanias.

The IGGG display is really well done, down to the smashed glass. Tracy set it up to look like biker Shania threw the ball and let the other Shania out of the glass box.

The highlight though has been the letters from Sharon Twain, written in 1986/1987, in January. It is a one page bio of Eilleen Twain. Sharon used to send these out with demo tapes. There are 3 "resumes", but the letter is really something to read. Like Shania has said many times in interviews, her mom knew Eilleen would be something. Just reading this one bio was really touching given the fact, we already know what was going to happen several months later. Sharon was an excellent writer, seems Shania got the gift from her mom.

I also got a chance to meet up with David from Longshot. Just want to say THANK YOU!!!

We went fishing today, and after about 2 hours feeding the fish, I finally caught one! Debbie took some pics.

-Chris

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain