Thread: L.A. Concert
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2004, 08:06 PM

She did run down the aisle to the stage. Debbie, Jack, Linda, Sam, Cody and I all had clear shots of her. We knew not to watch the "shadow" on the stage and we saw the aisle that was marked and ready for her, so we just zeroed in on that. She most definitely ran through the crowd. Quite a thrill to see.

We thought her voice sounded just fine. Her energy level was sky high. We noticed that the acoustics in the arena was not the best for either Emerson Drive or Shania - it's a sports arena, not designed for concerts. Linda surprised us with tickets in the SECOND row on the floor after we'd already gotten into the arena. How incredible is THAT! In case I didn't say it often enough - THANK YOU, LINDA!

Debbie and Jack were kind enough to host us in our stay in the L.A. area. Very gracious hosts and wonderful friends. Thanks to each of you for the use of your home and so very much more!

Shania looked SO SO SO beautiful and Sam got a few great shots. As soon as we get home, I'll get those sent off to you, Chris.

I can't tell you how many people noticed and commented on the t-shirts of Cody and the girl and ribbon leis that we all wore. Someone ALSO recognized Debbie from her cross stitch work! AWESOME!!!!

Shania did notice the shirts and the poster and we got nice smiles. She signed the poster when Sam brought it to the edge of the stage, too!

Cody danced and danced and danced - to both Emerson Drive and of course, his girl. GREAT smiles. The most exciting moment for us was when he actually copied the moves of the band during Rock This Country. Just an incredible moment. And no potty breaks for him THIS time. LOL!!

Debbie has some great memories that I'll let her share