View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 01:03 PM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

Unbelievable! Just Awesome. I don't know how else to say it. You guys have done a fantastic job of relating this to those of us who couldn't experience it for ourselves.

Before she had Eja, I don't think she would have let the public see this side of her, at least not to such an extent. She was more guarded. I think it's wonderful about starting up this new projects for the kids. She's right that kids need more than just food to give them a good life. Oh, and a duet with Stevie Wonder? Pricelss!

I always get a kick out of her when she says, gee I didn't know this or that was going on in the world. When she's zoned into writing or recording or any part of her career going on, that's all she knows. She doesn't have time for other stuff like gossip or such. She doesn't sit down and watch the local and national news like us. I think she is the same way about her private life as well. She's more interested in that than what the rest of the world is doing. Maybe that's a good thing as Martha would say. I just read an article recently that said we should not watch news at all because it puts far too much stress on us.

Steve