View Single Post
Old 02-27-2003, 11:29 AM
Reg.visitor of Shanialand

Send a message via ICQ to Shaniaolivia Send a message via AIM to Shaniaolivia Send a message via Yahoo to Shaniaolivia
Staatsloterijshow-short review

Hi all,

here a short review of the Staatsloterij -event.

After delivering my kids at their grandma's house( I arrived there at the moment Shania started her radio interview,so I stayed in the car to listen to it)

We went to the studio area and parked our car.

We got our 80!! entreecards there and I had to divide them between everyone,I had my bright-yellow ski-jack on and a white Dutch Shania Twain Club sweater,so that the people could easily recognise me.
It was so nice to meet the people I alreay knew from earlier events and the new ones.,At a certain moment I saw one of the guys from the recordcompany coming and said there she is! Couldn't stop looking at Shania,she was dressed in a kind of army trousers with khaki shirt.She had a short coat over her shoulders before the performance to prevent her gettting cold.
She sang MIFLAW and after about another 10/15 minutes Ka-ching!!

I saw Cory and shouted to him after the songs,but as he was a bit too far away I couldn't say anything so I put my thumb up)

She told us she likes Paris and the Caribean for relaxation/holidays.

She walked by us about 3 metres away and I thought she looked a bit tired then,but she had a very busy day.I was hoping to get an autograph,but she was guarded all the time,so that didn't work out.

About that autographne of my members went to the back-entrance very early (15.30 hr.) and saw her arriving ! And that's not all...........he got an autograph and has a pic taken with him and Shania!! Great eh?!

Well,that's all I can think of right now,hope you guys like this short review.

Monique