View Single Post
Old 11-28-2004, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheryl
I really liked the show also! I was so impressed by all the questions she answered by the fans! We think so much alike!! I also agree with, Steve, that the WIM & FAFA videos should have been higher in the count! I really love FAFA as a song and a video and I totally agree with what Shania said about being old-fashioned, staying married to the same person forever, if possible! I'm not married, but it's what I believe!!! This is also one of my fav videos too, WYKM, and I wish it would have been up there, but I like the playful version of Shania w/guy with camera!

Cheryl

You have to take into consideration that on CMT America there is a fairly large percentage of male viewers...So they will influence the voting rather severely...But if they did the voting by sex category the results would be rather interesting to say the least...But I think you understand where I am leading to...I would think that FAFA would have definately won out amongst the females... But FAFA is definately my favorite over MIFLAW hands down...I don't go that much for the flashy even though I must admit Shania looks fabulous in MIFLAW and it is a very bold statement for Shania to males and females for that matter...But you would be suprised how many males love that very boldness of the video MIFLAW...But I think with each video Shania makes a statement in some direction or the the other...Those videos all convey something to the audience...More than any other I think it was MIFLAW that rocked country to its core...The other one would be That Don't Impress Me Much...

I also think that the voting results did not suprise Shania at all...If FAFA had come out on top, I think that Shania might have shown some suprise...

Benjamin