View Single Post
Old 08-06-2004, 03:28 PM
Administrator

Well the Centre looks FANTASTIC! In the lobby Tracy has put up many of the awards/plaques Shania sent in..there must be 30/40 of them..I have took photos of some of them..
New things in the exhibit area: 3 original letters from Shania's mother (Sharon) dated 1986/87, to send in Shania's CV to possible promoters..very cool!
There are many more display about the World Tour now: the first one is a display about the Hyde Park and the Wembley concerts: great pics...including the ones of Grace and Marco up on stage with Shania.. Then, a SUPER disaply with about 30 DAX drawings! That's fabulous...looking at all the art work Dax has done over the years is awesome..lots of funny comics and a couple of jersy ones I had not seen before...
There is a new large sports display: the CUBS jersey Shania wore at the ball game, a couple of hockey jerseys from the JUNOS show and England's soccer jersey signed by Shania.. I was hoping that jersey would have been one of the possible auction items...instead it will be the French soccer jersey signed to be one of the auction items!!!
By the way, Carrie Ann was there on Thursday before we arrived...she loved the Centre!
Backstage there are TONS of concerts pics sent out by the fans: scotty, Grace, Tom, and myself among the ones whose photos were used so far..Scotty they used your photos of the bandmembers in kilt from the Glasgow concert for a special display dedicated to the FABULOUS FALL...
There is the last shirt she wore at the Chicago special..ohh...the special backstage stuff: the FULL WARDROBE from...hold on sas wants me to post some of the photos she got ...hang in there, the photos are coming in few minutes..