View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 06:47 AM
Board Administrator

Rehearsals in the Bahamas
Leach: Does that mean a lot of it you will do from home in the Bahamas and then you will come to Vegas for rehearsals?

Twain: I would like to do a lot of the rehearsals in the Bahamas — certainly the preliminary stuff, musical arranging, a lot of the production on paper, mechanical meetings, all of that stuff. I’d rather just stay there as much as I can because I have my son, Eja, who is 10. I really don’t want to be away from him. That was a big reason to go to Vegas, too, they’re so accommodating in that way. He’s friends with Celine Dion’s son. They’ve played together.

'Thrilled to share my music'
Leach: So to describe you at this moment as happy would be an understatement?

Twain: Happy would be at the center of it all. It would be surrounded by everything, life itself, the growth, the healing, all of the other things. There is so much going on right now. I guess happy is a very good way of summarizing it. To find myself poised to play at the Colosseum is truly magical. It’s an iconic location with unmatched energy. I’m excited to bring my pop-country spin to the city. People from all over the world travel to Las Vegas, and I’m thrilled to be able to share my music again with a global audience. This is a dream for any performing artist. What more could I ask for?

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/201...ars-palace-run/

-Chris

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain