View Single Post
Old 02-12-2003, 05:38 PM
From This Moment On!

Send a message via AIM to Mary R Send a message via MSN to Mary R Send a message via Yahoo to Mary R
Hey thanks for those vid caps Ford & FV! Can't wait to see the rest! Nice one of Shania paying for the Turtles that she bought for Mutt for his B-day! What was that she said about paying with money? I'll have to catch that when I watch it again. I thought when I heard Shania cussing tankandmaddie, oh my, they even left that in there. And we got to hear plenty of those cute laughs of her's! That was kinda funny when Shania said lets wave and say hi to these people! The look they gave, was like "What? Who was that?" I think when Shania had that camera on that young man there to interviewer her she was letting him know how it feels having questions and the camera on them for a change. I enjoyed the show a lot!

Mary R