View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 04:46 PM

'American Idol': Michael Lynche, Siobhan Magnus, Lee Dewyze get 'some fresh ink'

By Andrea Reiher

April 26, 2010

Three "American Idol" Season 9 finalists, Michael, Lynche, Siobhan Magnus and Lee Dewyze, took some time out of their busy Shania Twain schedule to get some new tattoos! We wonder what they are of?

Lee posted to his Facebook page: Hey everyone! Meeting Shania again! I'm psyched I got a new tattoo last night, I love it! The mountains are unreal out here. I'll definately update when this is over, love you guys and I'll talk to you later!

And Siobhan followed up with: I'm awfully joyous today. Got some fresh ink last night with lee and mike! Also psyched to meet Shania today! And still feeling stunned about seeing courtney love in the flesh he other night... Life is good

Considering that Siobhan told Zap2it that her outfit last week (remember, with the butterflies and leaves and ribbon-strapped shoes) was an "ode to 'Fern Gully,'" we hope to see some kind of butterfly. Lee also told us that the tattoo he has on his arm are some lyrics by Cat Stevens and John Lennon, so maybe he went with another music-themed tattoo? We can hardly wait until Tuesday night (April 27) to ask the Idols to show us their new ink.

UPDATE: This post from I Need My Fix appears to show Lee's new tattoo, the flag on his right arm. We are told that is the municipal flag of Chicago.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsideth...-fresh-ink.html