View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOC BILL
Definately a must see show and I'm so glad I got to see the first show because there were some special moments in that show that may or may not be repeated like the initial standing ovation and her tearful show of emotion at times. I absoultely loved it and am so proud of her for being able to put it all together as she did. Likely without Carrie we might not have seen her sing live again from the sounds of it. Regardless, see the show if you can-I promis you won't regret it! I'd love to see it again tonight but unfortunately I have this 26.2 mile trek I have to do!! Doc

Yep. I've grown to appreciate Carrie Ann more and more as the years rolled by. I hope somebody does something as good for her, as she has done for those who benefit from great music and entertainment.

Good luck on your marathon Bill. Got to be quite a sacrifice, to give up a 2nd viewing of the ST show, to pound along on 26 + miles of pavement. The runners high helps. And the good health keeps the constructive productivity going strong. I'm getting closer to 70 now, but I still like to do my 3 mile run 2 or 3 times a week.