View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaniawarrior
I was just about to say that when Shania feels the time is right, however long that may be (and girl, you take all the time you need...your true fans will be with you all the way!)...Anyways, back to my point. I was going to say that whenever Shania decides the time is right to perform again, O_M_G WE ARE GOING TO ORGANIZE THE BIGGEST SHANIA PARTY EVERY!!!! WOOO!!!!!!!!

It will be SO MUCH BIGGER than Chicago!! I can see it already!!! WOOOO!!!!!! That's right people, Shania has spoken and SHE AIN'T GOING DOWN!!!!!!! It can only go UP from here!!!!! WOOOOO GO SHANIA!!!!!!!!

A HYPER Shania fan,
Desiree

P.S-->That was a very, very sweet letter, but mannnnnnnnnnnnnn did I let out the highest pitched happy squeal when she talked about healing her broken heart & expressing herself through music!! I'm HYPER in anticipation for the healing and for the music!!!!!!! YEAH!

LOL! Yep, there is quite a lot in that letter to feel good, maybe even hyper about.

I will probably remember Chicago a long, long time.

There was so much going on, I felt like Sheri and Sam's Cody sometimes does - overloaded by stimuli. I never was able to finish writing my story about that concert.

Now if Shania's return to performing, will be even bigger than Chicago, what am I ever gonna do?

If I don't want to blow my aging gaskets, maybe I'll stay home this time, and read the reports from the rest of you.

Some of you did a great job of that, at the end of the last tour. I think that was in Florida, maybe the Sunrise concert.