View Single Post
Old 11-30-2004, 12:22 PM

Send a message via AIM to resessions
Quote:
Originally posted by tower

The travelling fans came over great, FV and Richard lit up my TV screen, the Shadow Dancer was seen in action not once but twice. I had guest round for dinner and we had a great Shania Party! Thanks everyone for making the magic.

Well Tom, I hope you had the chance to record the show. I'd love to come over and see it on my next visit to Timmins. Claudine was such a sweetie. She spoke very little English but still more than the French I know, but I took her around in my car to several of the dinners, doing our best to communicate. Used lots of hand gestures and facial expressions but we got along just fine. The dancing gig was on the morning after we'd all waited in our cars all night...we were still in line but all visiting outside of our cars and somebody had Shania music going loud enough that I invited Claudine to dance with me.....She was so suprized when I suggested we dance right then and there in the street and was thrilled when she understood me correctly.....We were having a grand time enjoying the the brisk morning and waltzing all over Shania Twain Drive to our hearts delight...wasn't aware that the CTV caught that precious moment on film. What a blast !!!!