View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 11:25 AM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

It is surprising though because usually someone has to rake any star who has been in there over the coals. Of course there are those that write positve things as well. But as the old adage goes "no news is good news", fits pretty good here.

I think though we should check the next couple of weeks. Sometimes I notice there are comments later on some celebs.

Since we are on this subject, I am going to add something I kind of said to Shania last week at a website I found called DOSE.CA You can go there and post your thoughts on Shania's recent letter to her fans.

http://www.dose.ca/story.html?id=7f...3b-57c9ed6c2704

Steve Folsom Sat, Jun 14, 08 at 12:28 PM

We will probably never know the whole story, and probably shouldn't as it is not our business. That said, my wish is that you come back strong when you are ready. I'll be right there to share your lyrics and hopefully see you one day live again. I know you have it in you to make it by yourself. After all, you have been doing that all of your life. I am, and have been for a long time, a big fan of Shania. Let me address you as Eilleen and say, lady you sure didn't deserve this. Your fans support you all the way and our thoughts are with you. You're Still The One in my book.

Steve