View Single Post
Old 09-30-2003, 09:17 AM

Don't have time to post much now-gotta get to work. Richard very well reviewed the concert. Meeting Richard and Besty was very high on my personal highlights at the concert-add to that I got to High 5 Shania, got to have here sigh the sheet music from "Forever and Always" which I think she appreciated nearly as much as I did, and as I was in the second row (though it was Row E) and no one set in front of me I got some really awesome eyecontact and interaction with Shania and the Band. Probably my greatest highlight was that Deb (my wife) I think finally got Shania (or should I say Shania got her!)-Deb was in charge of getting pics when Shania came right up in front of us and at one point Shania was standing right in front of us and making eye contact and smiling at Deb and I and when I looked over to see if Deb was taking her pic-there sat Deb with a numb look on her face just staring at Shania! LOL Deb had a ball and I think definately realized what a talent Shania was if she hadn't before. Shania is devastatingly beautiful up close, is a master entertainer, and really care that we love her back-that was so plain in her beautiful eyes. I got lots of pics I'll post later. DEFINATELY TAKE A CAMERA! THE BAND AND SHANIA LOVED US TAKING PICS AND SMILED AND INTERACTIVELY POSED FOR THEM. The male member were interacting a bit TOO much with my wife-but that's another story! LOL Later DOC
A never-ending song of love and the reason for your rhyme.

Thanks-ST