View Single Post
Old 09-30-2003, 11:06 PM
Board Administrator

Found this review on the CMT BOARD...........

OMG you guys- I thought the last concert was great- she surpassed herself this time!!!!!!! She came out in a Let's bo Buffalo shirt to be given to the the winner of the shirt of shanias back contest but she wore it for a long time and another band member had a Buffalo Sabres shirt on too. The song list was the same but she sang The woman in me in the audience- in my section about 100 feet away. It was so cool!! I had great seats- second row from the floor. I was worried because we were kind of at the end of the aud but she played a lot to our side and when she was singing in a chair it spun around and she really moved around a lot!!!!!! She was so great with the fans- she brought a little girl on stage who at first was shy but then she sang part of Nah with her- it was so cute! She also sang Happy Birthday to an older lady- she was just thrilled to death- she said you are my present. She went to her section because they had Shania letters and it was funny because when she got back to them and they put their letters back up they had trouble getting them straight!! She looked so beautiful- especially when whe sang from this moment- she had on a long black skirt with a gray sparkly shirt with a red shirt underneath. I think she had different outfits this time. No purple fuzzy bra. She was phenomial!!!!
What a way to wanna be is not one of my favs but it sounded great in concert and Thank you baby is one I really like and it was truely awesome in concert!!! It was such a great mix of songs! And when they had area drummers in if your not in it for love it sounded so great too!!!!! All in all my husband and I had a spectacular time!! We just had one problem- not with Shania- a fan. A lot of the time the people in our section sat for a lot of the concert but I wanted to really get into it!!! A person behind us kept telling us to sit down!! So we kind of got a little crazy and a little obnoxious!!! I don't mean to sound mean but I was not there to just sit there!!!! Needless to say we are both hoarse!!!! LOL!!! Part of me just wanted to be like at home and let myself go and let loose!!! We did- I guess I just expected more people would have been like me. But you have to take into consideration there was people of all ages there. No she did not sing Jealous- though I wish she had. Any questions- feel free!!!!
http://www.cmt.com/comm/board/81/23....jhtml?offset=0

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain