View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 11:55 AM
cross-stitching nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by resessions
Thats a great point! Up at the outdoor shopping mall next to Universal Studios, there is a Kiosk that hands out free tickets for TV show tapings, including the Tonight Show w/Jay Leno. We might need to invade that Kiosk the second Shania is booked for his show. The Tonight Show usually starts taping at 5pm (Los Angeles time) and I've got in line at about 9am the day of the show have have always beenin the front couple of rows where you can high-5 Jay at the start. The very front row is usually reserved for VIP's or guests of VIP's but still it's worth getting in line that early to be down close.

The last time Shania was there I was in the front row. We just got in line very early, like 6 a.m. We were first in line. Nicole Kidman-Urban was also there with Shania. It was a great show and sounded much better in the studio than it did on tv. You are not supposed to call out any names during the taping but after the taping as they were leaving the stage I stood up and yelled out "Shania, we love you!" and she turned looked at me and waved. I figured what could they do to me...throw me out...the show was over. They did not do anything to me, in fact after I yelled someone else yelled "Nicole, we love you, too". I had a lot of fun except it is FREEZING in the studio!

"Find Your Self Esteem And Be Forever Free To Dream" - Shania Twain