View Single Post
Old 10-30-2003, 09:34 AM

Ah Richard,
Thanks for another exceptionally entertaining review.

I've been afraid something untoward would happen eventually in the security matter. There are just too many crazies out there. I used to deal with them on my job.

Guess we're gonna have to add another moniker to your repertoire. Melting Moment Signs from the Shadow Dancer.

That's a great story about Carrie. I'm not sure I'd recognize her even if standing right behind me. Sounds like she had a somewhat different reaction than her sister, to your sign, tho both favorable.

Did you write, play, sing the 3 songs on the CD you gave to Hardy and asked him to get to ST?

Isn't that a bittersweet feeling? To be invited by and/or talk to intimates of ST and have access to fascinating info, but then be unable to share with friends because of need for confidentiality and/or security? I ran into some of that in Timmins. Tom Waller's probably encountered a lot of that up there.

But you've racked up an extensive, unique, and in some ways unparalleled set of experiences and achievements in terms of being an ST fan.

Chris,
I think Richard said he was going to wait until after using his sign again at another concert, before divulging it's content, because others might try to copy his idea.