View Single Post
Old 02-23-2004, 07:01 AM
Man! I Feel Like A Woman

The Glasgow concert!
The crowd went wild from the beggining!
Shania belted out are you ready Glasgow and everyone was on their feet. Shania looked fabulous and sounded fantastic, I have been to five concerts in the past week including newcastle, london and belfast and it was clear that the Glasgow show had the most energetic crowd!

Here's a review fro the Sun newspaper:
"YOU do impress us much - that was the verdict of 8,000 fans when pop superstar Shania Twain hit Scotland last night.
The sexy Canadian singer delighted the crowd by strolling through Glasgows SECC to get to the stage before launching into the multi- million selling anthem Man! I Feel Like a Woman and That Don't impress me much. The 38-year old stunners two hour long spectacular came complete with fireworks, tickertape, streamers and a red hot nine peice band. And she yelled: "Wow, this is a loud audience . I think glasgow's in a mood to party - so get off your butts and let's do it."
It was one hell of a party... "

Shania did her usual autograph signings during the show! and at one point apologised for the "Dog look" which was her hair in front of her face, so she did it and we all got a laugh as one of the band members gave a "Woof"..lol
During the show Shania picked out a Two year old girl from the audience! cause she was a Cutie! her name was Morgan! Shania was asking her name she was really shy so she asked her mother who told her Morgan! Shania sayed Morgan in a scottish accent! She's quite good at accents so for I've her english and irish! all really funny!
Another amazing thing happened when Shania introduces her band Andy is always last he waves and jumps down the big hole in the stage! last night was different he actually spoke it's the first time ever I think!!..lol WELL DONE MAN!!!
WELL DONE SHANIA! YOU ROCKED THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!
It only hurts when I'm breathing!